DJ Khaled is ready to settle down and wants Nicki Minaj to be his wife. The Cash Money DJ proposed to his YMCMB label mate via a romantic video taped message with MTVNews.
�I love you, I like you. I want you, I want you to be mine,” says Khaled to the hip-hop bomb shell. �I’ma be honest with you, I wanna marry you.” He brings out a sparkly ring and pops the question. �NickiMinaj, will you marry me?” And he insists that he’s serious, explaining why he’s the best man for her. �You need a man like me in your life that’s gonna take care of you and respect you,” says the Miami hit maker, whose album Suffering From Success drops September 24.
Khaled claims that he wanted to propose to Nicki last year on set of the video for �Take It to the Head.”
No word whether Nicki has accepted or even seen his proposal.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Shadow – Trauma
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Edanos – Woman Crush Everyday