When we all saw him giving that chick money to go buy her mama a house in “Hold You Down” video?
A New York jeweler has slammed DJ Khaled with a new lawsuit accusing the music producer of refusing to pay for a ton of blings he ordered in 2012 worth $100,000 in red.
According to Rafaello & Company, Khaled ordered for 2 Rolex watches, a custom made diamond chain, a pair of diamond earrings, and a 4 carat diamond ring.
The R&C says in legal documents it had a written agreement with Khaled that gave him 15 days to check out any jewelry the company sent him. The deal was … if he liked the goods, he would pay — and if not, send them back.
Khaled did neither, claims the company. The producer instead kept the watches, chain, earrings and ring and never paid a dime for any of them when he was billed.
Khlaed is still to make a statement on this new development.
According to TMZ, in papers filed in court, the jeweler said Khaled got 2 Rolex watches, a custom made diamond chain, a pair of diamond earrings & a 4 carat diamond ring from Rafaello & Company in 2012.
The company, R&C says it had a written agreement with Khaled that gave him 15 days to check out any jewelry the company sent him. The deal was … if he liked the goods, he would pay — and if not, send ’em back.
But in the lawsuit, R&C says Khaled did neither — keeping the watches, chain, earrings and ring … and never paid a dime for them when he was billed.
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]