Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo has replied Kemi Olunloyo after she was blasted by the controversial journalist recently.
She felt unhappy about Kemi bringing her daughter into the drama.
Her words, “You’re crossing the line by involving my daughter”
Miss Iyabo also told Kemi to share the evidences of the claims she has made, or keep quiet.
This was what Kemi Olunloyo said that warranted this response, “@iyaboojofespris#IyaboOjo crying crocodile tears reflecting on her crashed marriage. Like I said on pastor Ibiyeomie’s pulpit, whoever sent me that letter that sent me to prison, God will deal with them mercilessly. Your tears just began.
Apologise to Pastor Ibiyeomie and Kemi Olunloyo for pitching an innocent pastor against an innocent Journalist all because you were fighting Vivian Metchie and your PA who wrote the fake letter against you substituting Apostle Suleiman’s name for Ibiyeomie’s name.
You and Gbeminiyi Adegbola will not make heaven for sending me to prison for 6 mos and ruining my name Amen! I will release the letter in detail in my book which your PA also describes your daughter Prisca as a “runs girl in training.”
Thank u Apostle Suleiman for the text message contacting me, Pastor Ibiyeomie who prayed for me and Toronto Police Officer CM who tracked the Instagram account that sent it and Truecaller in Sweden who exposed the SIM owner Iyabo Ojo Pinkies group. Flag this post too. It is a documentary and an upcoming book. Your legal papers and lies will all.”
- Tentik – Recognize Now or Famz Later MixTape
- Tiwa Savage – Dangerous Love [AuDio]
- Limbuzee – Big Dreams ft Erigga [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Erigga – AYEME ft Yungzee [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Sarz & Wizkid – Hold Me (Memories That Last Forever)