The Labo Entertainment front man who has continued to dish out conscious tunes reveals that
No Matter The Phase Your Life Is In Right Now, Never Forget To Show Gratitude.
Dotman know how to relate his music with life events, experiences. ‘Enugbe’ was built on the old proverb “Don’t feed me, teach me how to fish”. The Mid Tempo song passes a strong message that talks about the travails of an individuals on their way to the top and highlights that people in capacities to help other people climb up the food chain would rather look the other way but try to reckon with them when they are successful.
‘Feelings’ was produced by Meezy.
The new song also comes with a music video shot by Fella Fellz Films.
Press Play & Feel the Vibe!
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- SkiiBii – Are You Vhere [AuDio]
- Jeff Akoh – Better Thing (Remix) ft Peruzzi
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Trilly & Davido – 1942
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One