Huffington Post did an article featuring our Nigerian artistes and they listed Top 5 best collabo..
Here’s some excerpts from the write up
As we head into the last quarter of 2014, the UK has been given an array of confirmed gigs and Afrobeats tours from the likes of Iyanya, Mafikizolo, Tiwa Savage, Wizkid, Davido and Dr Sid.
This further reiterates the words of Sid that ‘the scene will continue to thrive with or without international support’.
There will always be a demand. I look forward to see what else the scene has in store.
My top five Afrobeats collaborations (in no particular order) are:
5 – Fuse and Sean Paul:
Dangerous Love stormed the UK chart at number 3!
4 – D’banj and Kanye West:
Scape Goat was a massive look with Kanye jumping on a favourite of D’banj’s
3 – P Square and Rick Ross:
2 – Timaya ft Sean Paul:
1 – Dr Sid and Alexandra Burke:
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Diamond Platnumz – Simba [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]