On this song ‘OMG’, DMW rapper, Dremo shares his pains/feelings on the recent killings of Nigerian Youths protesting peacefully at Lekki Tollgate to the Governor of Lagos State, Babajide Sanwo-Olu.
He lends his voice on the 20/10/20 Lekki Massacre, talked about how the Nigerian Army killed patriotic Nigerian Youths performing their civic rights and also about the Governor’s attitudes and actions towards the event.
NEVER KNEW FIGHTING FOR YOUR RIGHTS WAS NEVER ALLOWED. ONLY WAY I CAN LEND MY VOICE, RIP TO THE PROTESTERS
were words from Dremo as he shares this record
Listen Up & Feel the Vibe!
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Danny Boy – Come Over [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Timaya – Okaka
- Overall – Iyawo Mi [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Confession [AuDio]
- WurlD – Chop N Pray [AuDio]
- Timaya – Something Must To Kill A Man
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]