An experimental drug developed by a Nigerian in diaspora for the�treatment of Ebola is expected to�arrive the country today, the Minister for Health, Onyebuchi Chukwu, has said.
The drug, called �Nanosilver”, has been approved for use�by the�World Health Organization (WHO) as an experimental treatment ethical in the case of the Ebola epidemic. The Federal Govt yesterday approved the use of experimental drugs in the treatment of the deadly virus.
- Olamide & Pro Whizzie – Bariga Vs Agege [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- 2Face Idibia – GO ft Machel Montano [AuDio]
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- D’Banj, Femi Kuti, Fally Ipupa, Omawumi, Diamond & more – Cocoa Na Chocolate [AuDio]
- Darlene – Thank You [AuDio]
- Seantero – PinPin PonPon ft Oritse Femi [AuDio]