An experimental drug developed by a Nigerian in diaspora for the�treatment of Ebola is expected to�arrive the country today, the Minister for Health, Onyebuchi Chukwu, has said.
The drug, called �Nanosilver”, has been approved for use�by the�World Health Organization (WHO) as an experimental treatment ethical in the case of the Ebola epidemic. The Federal Govt yesterday approved the use of experimental drugs in the treatment of the deadly virus.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Tekno & Mafikizolo – Enjoy (Remix)
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive