The Economic Community of West African States, ECOWAS, Court of Justice, today Monday October 30, ordered the Nigerian Government to pay N88billion as compensation to some victims of the Nigerian Civil war.
The court gave the ruling while ordering all parties in the matter to abide by the terms of the settlement, Daily Post reports.
Some victims of the Civil War had in 2012, dragged the federal government before the ECOWAS court praying for an order for the removal of remnants of war instruments in 11 states of the South East, South South and parts of the North Central.
The victims said the instruments include, life bombs, abandoned unexploded ordnances, unexploded ordnances and the explosive remnant of war.
Also, they asked the court to compel the federal government to rehabilitate areas affected by the war and compensate them for the damages caused.
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Hanu Jay & Mayorkun – Insane
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Rema – Soundgasm
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Oritse Femi – Baby ft Iyanya
- Patoranking – Celebrate Me
- Olamide – PonPon ft Fave
- TMP – KIZO ft Bella Shmurda
- Fanzy Papaya – ParacetaMoney
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]