He recently revealed this at the inauguration of the late Imam Abdulsalam Alake Library at Akure Muslim School, and the launching inf a book titled: “Imam Abdulsalam Alake: his life and legacies,” in Akure, the state capital on Saturday.
According to him, he is looking to standardise the education sector in Ondo as soon as possible and the renovation would give good and new looks to secondary schools in the state.
He added that the fact is education needs to be everyone’s business in Ondo State.
His words, “We have a plan to start massive renovation of secondary schools in the state very soon and Akure Muslim School will benefit. If you recall, it was the governor that renovated the Akure Muslim Primary School. Today, the school is wearing a good look.”
“Education is the business of everybody. All hands must be on deck in the education sector.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Ric Hassani – Only You [AuDio]
- Shadow – Granny’s Baby EP
- Dj Baddo – Best Of 2Face [MixTape]
- Deejay HighBee – Best Of 2face #FORTYFIED [MixTape]
- Dj Sodje – True Nigerian Dream [Mixtape]
- Dj OsAs & Dj MoreMuzic & AU-Pro – December Party [MixTape]
- Dj Chascolee – Octo Miles Nija At 57 [MixTape]
- DJ Baddo – Marlians Pawon Mix
- Afrobank Music & Tiwa Savage New Year Mix with DJ Promtwist
- [COMEDY] MC Spinosky(@mcspinosky) – ABIDE W’T ME
- Ketchup and Dj StiphBami – Show Me Yur Rozay [Mashup Edit]
- Wizboyy – Chinko [AuDio]