He recently revealed this at the inauguration of the late Imam Abdulsalam Alake Library at Akure Muslim School, and the launching inf a book titled: “Imam Abdulsalam Alake: his life and legacies,” in Akure, the state capital on Saturday.
According to him, he is looking to standardise the education sector in Ondo as soon as possible and the renovation would give good and new looks to secondary schools in the state.
He added that the fact is education needs to be everyone’s business in Ondo State.
His words, “We have a plan to start massive renovation of secondary schools in the state very soon and Akure Muslim School will benefit. If you recall, it was the governor that renovated the Akure Muslim Primary School. Today, the school is wearing a good look.”
“Education is the business of everybody. All hands must be on deck in the education sector.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- King Six – These Days
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- B Red – Lady ft Yemi Alade
- YCee – Aunty Lovina ft Patoranking
- Jaywon – Las Last ft Seyi Vibez
- L.A.X – Faster