The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) yesterday September 24th arraigned six fishermen�Adekunle Oshingbosi; Momodu Ibrahim; Idowu Tuesday; Togbosi Christian; Benjamin Eyinle; Anthony Medoho, �and their company, Oshine Resources Ventures Limited before a Federal High Court sitting in Lagos for allegedly fishing in unauthorized waters.
According to the EFCC, the men were arrested on March 27th by officers of the Nigerian Navy for fishing in Nigerian territorial waters without getting authorized approval thereby violating Sections 1(1)(2) of the Seas Fishery Act Cap S4, 2004.�
When the 2 count charge of conspiracy and stealing was read to the men, they pleaded not guilty and applied for bail through their counsel.
The presiding Judge, Justice Ibrahim Buba granted them bail in the sum of N10 million each with one surety in like sum each, who is to produce two recent passport photographs. They were remanded at the Ikoyi prisons pending when they meet their bail conditions.
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]