Tedros believes that easing social and economic difficulties during this period must be done with extreme care, else, there will be consequences.
According to him, if the lockdown is canceled too quickly, a nation can risk a resurgence that could be even worse than our present situation.
He added that governments must ensure that the spread of the novel coronavirus is under control before taking such a drastic step in favor of their economy.
His words, “If done too quickly, we risk a resurgence that could be even worse than our present situation.”
“First of all, governments must ensure that the spread of the novel coronavirus is under control.
According to new WHO guidelines, this means that health authorities must know the origin of every single case and cluster of infections.
National health systems must also be able to find, test, isolate and treat every new case, and all recent social contacts of every infected person must be tracked down.
Countries that want to ease their curbs must minimise infection risks in hot spot settings such as hospitals and nursing homes.
Preventive measures must be in place in workplaces, schools and other essential locations.
This includes physical distancing, hygiene etiquette and, possibly, temperature measurements, according to the new WHO guidelines.
Countries must also manage the risk of importing new cases from abroad, by detecting infected travellers, and by quarantining those who arrive from hot spot countries.”
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]