She recently posed in a bikini by the poolside, and Nigerians have been reacting.
Check her out,
She also warned trolls against coming for her because her response will not be palatable.
Nollywood is a sobriquet that originally referred to the Nigerian film industry. The origin of the term dates back to the early 2000s, traced to an article in The New York Times.
Due to the history of evolving meanings and contexts, there is no clear or agreed-upon definition for the term, which has made it a subject to several controversies.
The origin of the term “Nollywood” remains unclear; Jonathan Haynes traced the earliest usage of the word to a 2002 article by Matt Steinglass in the New York Times, where it was used to describe Nigerian cinema.
Charles Igwe noted that Norimitsu Onishi also used the name in a September 2002 article he wrote for the New York Times. The term continues to be used in the media to refer to the Nigerian film industry, with its definition later assumed to be a portmanteau of the words “Nigeria” and “Hollywood”, the American major film hub.
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One
- M.A.D, Iyanya & Praiz – Sade Adu [AuDio]
- Barry Jhay – Japa [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- DJ Consequence – Lungu Riddim ft Oxlade & Bella Shmurda
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Tekno – Designer [AuDio]
- DJ Big N – 2020 Hitlist Mix
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix