He was rushed out of the court hall at about 11.38 am by his wife, Mrs. Nneka Ada Onyebuchi, his children and some of his aides present for medical attention.
The Deputy Governor had arrived the court in company of his lawyers Wednesday morning and began his evidence at 9.30 am but three hours five minutes later, he reportedly collapsed and his wife and others present rushed forward to rescue him.
One of the defence counsels, Mr. Peter Eze, said the Deputy Governor collapsed five minutes after the Chief of Staff, Mrs. Ifeoma Nwobodo and the state Attorney General, Mr. Anthony Ani, SAN, came into the court.
Eze said that the Deputy Governor was immediately rushed to the hospital while the proceeding was stood down till 2pm.
Mrs. Nwobodo was accompanied to the court at about 11am by the State Attorney General in response to the summons served on her on Tuesday to appear before the panel.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- BOJ – Emotions
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Diamond Platnumz – Simba [AuDio]