Ex-militants from Niger Delta have stormed the National Assembly to protest over the alleged failure of the government to pay their allowances.
The ex-militants called on the federal lawmakers to prevail on the special adviser to the president on Niger Delta and coordinator of the amnesty programme, retired Brig Gen Paul Boroh, to pay their outstanding allowances, PM news reports.
The former militants carried placards and sang various solidarity songs demanded for the removal of Boroh on the basis that he was a stumbling block towards the payment of their allowances.
The spokesman of the protesters said: �We are not here to disturb the peace but to call on the government to pay our allowances. We are suffering. The amnesty office owes us amnesty allowances running to millions of Naira. We want our money.”
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]