Nollywood actor, Funsho Adeolu has recently been uploading clips of himself engaging in various forms of exercises on his Instagram page and several of his fans have attributed lots of reasons to this new habit.
But in a recent interview with Sunday Scoop, when asked for the reason for his new exercises, he revealed that it was a new thing, because he has been doing it for a long time.
His words, “It is nothing new. I have always been doing those exercises; just that I don’t upload videos of them on social media. It has been my daily lifestyle for some time now. Everybody has to keep fit, regardless of age.”
“From when I was 13 years old to when I was 30, I used to practise “tae kwon do”. As a matter of fact, I almost got a black belt, and I used to train for a very long time. Now, I decide to exercise by doing something that is convenient for me. Majorly, to exercise, I dance for two hours nonstop. While dancing, I use every part of my body.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- StarBoy – Check ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- BOJ – Emotions
- Blaqbonez – Bling ft Amaarae & Buju
- Ajaeze – Reason
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]