The rapper admits to be in a form of chemistry with Simi, he explained that it’s solely a professional relationship, one which doesn’t go beyond work.
‘Simi and I is just music. It’s musical chemistry, we get along so well,’ he said in his recent interview with Dorcas Shola Fapson for the new episode of ‘The Juice’ which was released a few days ago.
‘There’s no triangle. She does have a boyfriend and it is not me.’
The rapper also didn’t answer to who Simi’s boyfriend is and didn’t confirm if it was Adekunle Gold either, he said:
‘I’m in no position to announce a matter that relates to her own relationship because it’s not my relationship. But I know that she do have somebody and it’s not me.’
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – One [AuDio]
- Mani Lapussh – I Confess [AuDio]
- Fabulous Pizzy – My Prayer Point [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan