Presidential Aide on new media, Bashir Ahmad has replied Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde’s criticism of the Buhari-Osinbajo government.
Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde in a tweet she shared recently said Nigeria is hell under Buhari.
Her words, “The Country Under your watch is Hellish! @ProfOsinbajo @MBuhari @NGRPresident The lack of Money in circulation, Now coupled with the Continuous Assault n Killings by Uniformed men’ll make this Country implode!!!It’s Unbearable! Do something!Insecurity!Fear n Desperation everywhere.”
Reacting, Bashir Ahmad shared that anyone making money legitimately in the country right now cannot complain about the present state of the nation.
His words, “Madam Omotola those who are working for CLEAN money are not complaining and will never refer our dear country as ‘hellish’. In Kano State alone, from 2015 to 2018, no fewer than 200 medium and small scale rice milling centres emerged. For that, billions circulated among millions.”
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Saskay – 5quad
- Basketmouth & Buju – Your Body
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- B Red – Lady ft Yemi Alade
- Phenom – Shamanya ft Olamide & Phyno
- Joeboy – Alcohol
- YCee – Aunty Lovina ft Patoranking
- King Six – These Days
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse