The organization recently revealed this to the press, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to the group, it can only implore the Federal Government to reconsider the ban on importation of food products as an interim measure pending the time the country will be self-sufficient in food production.
CSO added that the coalition is seriously disturbed by the level of poverty and hunger caused by unemployment and high cost of living.
His words, ”The coalition is seriously disturbed by the level of poverty and hunger caused by unemployment and high cost of living, both of which are making it difficult for majority of Nigerians to afford even two meals per day.”
”For a country of over 200 million people to be able to feed itself, the agricultural system must be largely mechanised. It is on this background that the coalition calls on the Federal Government to reconsider its stand on the ban on food importation till when the country becomes self sufficient.”
“The ban should be lifted as an interim measure to bring down the soaring costs of foodstuffs especially.”
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Teni – Moslado (Pheelz Refix)
- Omah Lay – Understand (AMEME Remix)
- Flavour – Levels
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- Mayorkun – Back in Office