He recently revealed this via a statement by his Media Adviser, Uchenna Awom, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, the Federal Government must apply caution and strict adherence to the rule of law in handling the issue of Nnamdi Kanu because it is the right thing to do.
He added that Nnamdi should be humanely treated while in the custody of the state since he also has fundamental human rights.
His words, “The relevant section and charter presuppose that the detainee should be humanely treated while in the custody of the state.”
“What it means is that it is the duty of the government in this instance to protect him and ensure the respect of his fundamental human rights while his trial lasts.”
“For now, it is trite law, that he is presumed innocent until proven guilty.”
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Falz – Mercy
- Humblesmith – Dance
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Jamopyper & Davido – Better Better (Remix)
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Ajebutter22 – Unconditionally ft Oxlade
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Ayra Starr – Bloody Samaritan
- Ruger & Midas The Jagaban – Bounce (UK Remix)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- 2Baba & Falz – Rise Up