The singer clocks 37 today while Kaima turns 2 and Nigerians have been celebrating them.
Kaima’s mother, Sandra Okagbue recently had this to say, “On a day like this when two special people were born, twins from two different generations, father and daughter? Is there anything else more amazing? I doubt it. Happy birthday ijele worldwide happy birthday Kaima baby.”
Chinedu Okoli (born 23 November 1983), better known by his stage name Flavour N’abania or simply Flavour, is a Nigerian singer, songwriter and multi-instrumentalist.
He began his musical career as a drummer for a local church. Flavour is popularly known across Africa and the world for his hit song “Nwa Baby (Ashawo Remix)”. He is currently signed to 2nite Entertainment.
Flavour, who is well known for his ability to sing fluently in the Igbo language, was born in Enugu State, Nigeria. His family is originally from Umunze in Orumba South LGA, Anambra State, Nigeria.
Flavour began his music career at the age of 13 when he started playing the drums for his church choir in Enugu. The resident pastor at his church introduced him to a friend, Chris I. Ordor, the CEO of SoundCity Communications.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Rema – Dumebi [AuDio]
- Davido – Risky ft Popcaan [AuDio]
- Basketmouth – Pepper Soup ft Duncan Mighty & Ice Prince