According to Flavour, he is married to his music for now.
He also talked about women that have opened up about crushing.
Speaking with Sunday Scoops, he said:
To be sincere with you my brother, I am married to my music for now.
Music is a very jealous lover and it is quite difficult combining an active music career with anything else. One of them would have to suffer and I don’t think I’m ready for that now.
On women that have opened up about crushing on him, he said:
I think that’s a good thing. If women like you as an artiste, it means your ‘market’ is selling.
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Danny Boy – Come Over [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Timaya – Okaka
- Overall – Iyawo Mi [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Confession [AuDio]
- WurlD – Chop N Pray [AuDio]
- Timaya – Something Must To Kill A Man
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]