All Progressives Congress, APC, presidential candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari (retd), has promised to provide allowances to discharged but unemployed Youth Corps members for Twelve (12) months while in the skills and entrepreneurial development programmes, if elected in 2015.
There is also the pledge to provide One Meal a day for all Primary school pupils. Buhari/Osibanjo administration also vow to create a Social Welfare Program of at least Five Thousand Naira (N5000) that will cater for the 25 million poorest and most vulnerable citizens upon the demonstration of children’s enrolment in school and evidence of immunisation to help promote family stability.
�As a nation and the Sub Saharan Africa’s leading energy producer, we had in the past squandered the opportunity to build functional infrastructure to better the lives of the average Nigerian. We can no longer afford this luxury of inactivity.
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Jamopyper & Davido – Better Better (Remix)
- Falz – Mercy
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Humblesmith – Dance
- Ajebutter22 – Unconditionally ft Oxlade
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- 2Baba & Falz – Rise Up
- Teeblaq – Gbemileke Remix ft Sound Sultan
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Rudeboy – Focus