The NNPC spokesman, Garba Deen Muhammad recently had his say via a statement, and fans have been reacting.
According to him, the fuel queues in Abuja are simply down to low loadouts and increased purchases that characterise post-holiday periods.
He then advised motorists to not engage in panic buying because supplies are adequate as will become increasingly evident in the coming days.
It read, “The NNPC Ltd notes the sudden appearance of fuel queues in parts of Abuja. This is very likely due to low loadouts at depots which usually happen during long public holidays, in this case, the Sallah celebrations.”
“Another contributing factor to the sudden appearances of queues is the increased fuel purchases which is also usual with returning residents of the FCT from the public holidays.”
“The NNPC Ltd hereby advises motorists not to engage in panic buying as supplies are adequate as will become increasingly evident in the coming days.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- D’banj – Face Show ft Skiibii & HollyHood Bay Bay
- Rexxie & Lil Frosh – Won Yabo
- White Money & Zoro – Na We We
- Mavin ft Crayon, Ayra Starr, LADIPOE, Magixx & Boy Spyce – Overdose
- Burna Boy – Last Last
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Davido – Stand Strong ft The Samples
- DJ 4kerty – Zazoo MixTape
- Spinall & Asake – Palazzo
- Zinoleesky – Loving You
- Afrobank Music & Tiwa Savage New Year Mix with DJ Promtwist