The Arewa Co-ordinator, Jonathan Dawo Dawo Network (Network for the return of Jonathan) recently revealed this to the press, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, GEJ contesting again will be a national sacrifice because he is a man of candour, experience and he epitomizes self-discipline.
Dawo added that Jonathan is a quintessential statesman whose approach to exercising power and authority has in no small way boosted participatory democracy in Nigeria.
His words, “We need a man of candour, with experience in the areas of self-discipline and national life, to navigate us from troubled water.”
“Jonathan is a quintessential statesman whose approach to exercising power and authority had in no small way boosted participatory democracy in Nigeria. At this auspicious time of our national life, we need a personality whose understanding of the polity will guarantee right to stability. Nation building thrives on inherent nationalism, self discipline, and policies that identify limitations of state power.”
“Managing a secular state like Nigeria is certainly not for the loud mouth, we must recognize the fact that it’s a job for a renowned team player like Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.”
“We in the north were there for him before, and we are set to mobilise resources to bring him back to continue national sacrifice. In effect, we call on Nigerians to join us in this quest for better Nigeria.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Celebrate [AuDio]
- D’banj – Chop Life ft Timaya
- DJ Big N – Aje ft Remy Crown
- Dremo – Wonder ft Patoranking
- Reminisce ft Olamide & Endia – Government (Ijoba)
- Carter Efe – Ololade Mi Carter ft Funny Muller
- Victor AD – Dangerous
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Zinoleesky – Personal
- VTEK – Yur Fada Nyash [AuDio]