Telecoms giants Globacom has ended their sponsorship of music talent show Naija Sings, preferring to throw their full eight behind new show The X-Factor.
According to information on Globacom’s website, the show was ‘aimed at discovering, developing and rewarding Nigeria’s brightest and boldest musical talents’, but it seems the objective has not been thoroughly met.
Globacom is known to support a wide array of entertainment programmes including; the annual Ojude Oba festival in Ijebu-Ode and the Ofala festival in Onitsha; CNN’s International weekly half-hour magazine program, African Voices, and a series of other events and show
We would love to know your thoughts on this post. Drop your comments
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]