The entertainer has parted ways with GLO and has signed on with rival, MTN.
According to reports, the superstar is partnering with BOI (Bank Of Industry) to launch a new service called ‘The Cream Platform’.
An inside source reevealed to TheNET that:
‘It’s more of a partnership between MTN and DKM to launch a platform of visible hope for the creative industry where creative content will be found, housed, financed, nurtured, published, marketed, distributed and sold with track-able monitoring by content owners without leaving their comfort zones. With the support of the Bank of industry who is providing funding for DKM, this initiative and the launching of a new publishing company’
D’banj who was in the news sometime last month for getting married secretly continues to win more as this new partnership with MTN will further his step in finding viable solutions towards distributing entertainment products better, monetizing and monitoring music content and catalogues, and experimenting with markets within the African Union which would favour all entertainers within the continent.
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan