He recently revealed this at a public presentation of two books titled “Good Governance – Instrument for Transformation of a Nation” and “On the Sands of Time’’ written by Dr Joel Oruche, a veteran journalist and Deputy-Director, Federal Ministry of Information.
According to him, it is only the Igbo people who do not understand that God in heaven has already approved the Igbo presidency 2023.
He added that the Igbo president had been endorsed by other religions and regions, and he can say that confidently because he has contact with the relevant stakeholders.
His words, “We thank the Northerners, Westerners, South-South people, and the Middle belt, especially those who have understood our quest for justice.
“Apart from our quest to lift Nigeria, the Igbo president will also cause explosive developmental discoveries in Nigeria.
“So, others should be begging us to come and be president, not this misunderstanding they are having in Nigeria.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Tekno & Mafikizolo – Enjoy (Remix)