The troll simply wrote that her songs are not as popular as other Nigerian artists and it is only on TV that Nigerians remember that she exists.
Reacting, Yemi Alade simply told him to focus on himself because God has been blessing her steadily.
She added that the troll will do better in life if he concentrates on asking God for his own blessings.
What do you think?
Yemi Eberechi Alade (born 13 March 1989), known professionally as Yemi Alade, is a Nigerian Afropop singer, songwriter, actress and activist. She won the Peak Talent Show in 2009 after which she signed to Effyzzie Music Group, and had a hit with her single “Johnny” in 2014.
Since then Yemi has gained prominence in the music industry following the releases of her albums King of Queens and Mama Africa, this made her embark on world tours consecutively.
Yemi was raised in a multi-tribal home from Nigeria, Her father James Alade was a commissioner of police from Ondo State, Nigeria while her mother Helen Uzoma is a native of Abia State, Nigeria.
According to Yemi, She taps from the Igbo and Yoruba ethnicities of her parents. Alade attended her secondary School education at Victory Grammar School, Ikeja while her University education was at University of Lagos, both in Lagos, Nigeria.
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Overall – Iyawo Mi [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Confession [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- WurlD – Chop N Pray [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Danny Boy – Come Over [AuDio + ViDeo]
- King Perryy – Waist ft Kizz Daniel [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]