It all started when the lady jumped on his comment section to ask that he helps support her business with N50,000.
Her words, “Reno, pls hlp me with N50k if you can, to support my business, i’m a hairstylist, thanks, it will go a long way.”
Reacting, Reno wrote that he was addressed disrespectfully so he would rather give her an advice that is worth more than 50K.
He added that good manners opens doors for human beings and it helps us find favor in the eyes of God and man.
His words, “Let me give you something that is worth more than ₦50,000. Good manners will open more doors for you than good looks or good books.”
“Look at the way you just flippantly called my name. Even if I was disposed to give you the money, your approach will make me indisposed. No matter what you say about Yorubas as a people, they will hardly ever behave like this. Diplomacy gives them an edge over others in life.”
“Whether God or man, if you know how to approach people, you will unlock favour. By the time Yoruba use ‘daddy’, ‘Mr’, ‘egbon’ and ‘sir’ to approach you, you will not even know when you will give them ₦1,000,000.”
“It is not ‘jazz’. As a people, they understand the concept of honour and its power to unleash favour! Many people were touching Christ in Luke 8:45, but it was only the woman who touched Him honourably that got what she wanted.”
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Falz – Mercy
- Jamopyper & Davido – Better Better (Remix)
- Humblesmith – Dance
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Ajebutter22 – Unconditionally ft Oxlade
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Ayra Starr – Bloody Samaritan
- Ruger & Midas The Jagaban – Bounce (UK Remix)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- 2Baba & Falz – Rise Up