He recently spoke at the 60th anniversary of St. John’s Grammar School, Ile-Ife, organised by its old students association, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, many alumni associations had supported their former schools with over N2 billion across the state, and he must commend them for their intervention in the structural renewal of the school.
He added that he is immensely grateful that they heeded his call for a partnership between the government and all stakeholders in the education sector.
His words, “Since the reform of education policy that we carried out, we have attracted over N2billion intervention fund from old students across the state.”
“We thank you for your quick intervention in the structural renewal of your school infrastructures, we are immensely grateful that you heeded our call for a partnership between the government and all stakeholders in the education sector to move education to the next level.”
“Infact, your own student association set the pace and since your massive intervention old students of other schools have followed suit.”
“I remember you injected close to N150 million last year or the year before and since your intervention, other old student have followed suit, Ilesha Grammar School inject almost N150 million, St Lawrence injected about N65 million, among many others.”
“Our vision is to deliver 21st-century education that will make our student to be globally competitive, we realise that the four legs on which education stands like a table must corporate and work together.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- D’banj – Face Show ft Skiibii & HollyHood Bay Bay
- Rexxie & Lil Frosh – Won Yabo
- White Money & Zoro – Na We We
- Mavin ft Crayon, Ayra Starr, LADIPOE, Magixx & Boy Spyce – Overdose
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Last Last
- Davido – Stand Strong ft The Samples
- DJ 4kerty – Zazoo MixTape
- Spinall & Asake – Palazzo
- Zinoleesky – Loving You
- Afrobank Music & Tiwa Savage New Year Mix with DJ Promtwist