He recently revealed this during an interview with the press, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, the Central Bank of Nigeria should pay the N100m ransom being demanded by the kidnappers of the students if they don’t want things to end badly.
He added that the government should do whatever it takes to see to the release of our children because they have been in captivation for far too long.
His words, “The bandits still stand their ground of demanding N100m and ten motorcycles; no individual negotiation.”
“We are calling on the government to do whatever it can to see to the release of our children. Our children have stayed long in the forest.”
“We don’t know the state of their health at the moment. We don’t know whether they are being fed or how they are treated by the bandits.”
“All that we can say now is for the government of the day, especially, the Federal Government and well-meaning Nigerians to come to our aid. We can’t afford the N100m and the motorcycles demanded by the bandits.”
“We are also calling on corporate organisations to come under their corporate social responsibilities to assist us to get our children out of the bandits’ den.”
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Hanu Jay & Mayorkun – Insane
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Rema – Soundgasm
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- TMP – KIZO ft Bella Shmurda
- Fanzy Papaya – ParacetaMoney
- Oritse Femi – Baby ft Iyanya
- Olamide – PonPon ft Fave
- Patoranking – Celebrate Me
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]