Dr. Ramatu Tijjani Aliyu revealed this recently while emphasizing on active community participation.
According to her, the fact is that Universal Health Coverage cannot be achieved without the involvement of the local community so Nigerians must be ready to be more involved henceforth.
She added that the leaders are aware of the deplorable state of our PHC infrastructure and the enormous amount of money required to rehabilitate them.
Her words, “Health which is a fundamental human right requires the PHC approach which allows for Integrated care comprising preventive, promotive, curative and rehabilitative services extending from “womb to tomb. It is the first point of contact with the National Health System and a key to the socio-economic development and progress of a country. As a matter of fact, Universal Health Coverage cannot be achieved without the involvement of the local community.
“The FCTA within a year has progressed towards revitalizing the PHC scheme and linking residents to services. To strengthen PHC leadership and governance, the administration approved the implementation of the FCT PHCB Act, 2019, and soon the FCT PHCB with the Area Councils PHC Governance structures would be established in line with the Act.
“In the area of PHC infrastructure to expand physical access services, we are aware of the deplorable state of our PHC infrastructure and the enormous amount of money required to rehabilitate them. That is why we are adopting a phased approach to fix the problems.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- 2Baba – Searching ft Bongos Ikwue
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- DJ Latitude, Soundz & Fireboy DML – Peru (Amapiano Remix)
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Tito Da.Fire – Kokoro [AuDio + ViDeo]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- L.A.X – Faster
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- Jaywon – Las Last ft Seyi Vibez