The House of Reps have on Wednesday, February 7,� ordered the removal of Moshood Jimoh, the force public relations officer, for insulting Governor Ortom of Benue state.
The House gave this order in reaction to how the Police PRO, Jimoh, described Governor Ortom as a drowning man during a programme on Channels Television on Tuesday, February 6.
The House was debating a motion on the attacks by alleged herdsmen in Benue state, when the lawmakers asked Ibrahim Idris to apologise to Ortom, Punch reports.
The motion saw the support of most of the lawmakers as the conduct of the police officer was seriously condemned.
Daily Sun also reports that a motion by Hon Mark Gbillah is also seeking the House for approval to remove Jimoh for the derogatory remarks against the governor.
The Benue state caucus of the House also addressed a press conference before the day’s sitting, demanding the Jimoh’s resignation over alleged professional misconduct and partisanship.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]