Home » News » How Ooni Of Ife Almost Got Suffocated From Smoke In A Hall During An Event. [Photo]

How Ooni Of Ife Almost Got Suffocated From Smoke In A Hall During An Event. [Photo]

ooni in hall

Some dignitaries including the Ooni of Ife, HRM Adeyeye Ogunwusi and the 80-year-old Owa Obokun of Ijesaland, Oba Gabriel Aromolaran, were seen sweating profusely at the commissioning of the Osun state residency identity card yesterday on Wednesday, as the hall meant for the supposedly ground-breaking event had been filled beyond capacity with less than adequate ventilation.

To add to the plight of the dignitries, the organizers of the launching then decided to light up fireworks. This emitted thick smoke that added to the poor situation of the audience.

Dignitaries were coughing and grasping for breath while those who could not stand it ran outside. Others left in the hall covered their nostrils with whatever they could lay their hands on.

The organizers of the launching were quick to apologize, describing it as a “fatal disaster just averted”.

Governor Aregbesola said: “Thank God we have agile traditional rulers, and a hall devoid of the presence of those suffering from asthma. I apologize, we are sorry.”

Photo credit: Bounce.ng


Follow NaijaVibe



HoT DOWNLOAD
👇

Mani LaPussH – Last Last


G-Brain - Olosho


NaijaVibe

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*