Tiwa Savage took to Instagram today and wrote at length about her pregnancy, as she is in her last trimester.
Read what she wrote below.
The very last part of pregnancy can be very emotional.. A part of you just wants the baby out because of the physical strain it has over your whole body but a part of you will miss those precious private moments that only you and your baby share.. moments when your baby kicks or moves and only both of you experience it, when you feel hiccups or when you know when baby is sleeping or awake.. this is the most spiritual, emotional, physical journey I have ever been through and I will miss getting away with so much lol especially with hubby, like him getting me food in the middle of the night, helping me put my shoe on, comforting me while I’m crying over silly things like its raining outside or because I feel unattractive. Sorry @teebillz323 soon be over I am so blessed. God has been faithful to me.. #takeyourtimebaby #getashealthyaspossibleinthere #mummyanddaddyloveyou #stillpregnant #iwalklikeapenguinnow #waitingpatientlytomeetyou
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Rockstar [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]