Orezi took to Instagram to flaunt a photo of himself supposedly burning up a N1000 note as he promoted his new single ‘Born Broke, Die Rich’.
As expected, the reaction he got skyrocketed as fans blasted him for carrying out an illegal act that is punishable by law.
Now, Orezi has come out the clear the air saying that that the image was actually photoshopped as it was simply not possible for him to hold fire so close to his face in an attempt to burn the naira.
In an interview with Punch Newspaper, the UNILAG graduate said, “I never burnt the N1,000 note like people thought, it was just graphics; an edited picture. I did not burn the Nigerian currency. If you look at the picture, you would see that the fire almost got to my eyes. If it were real, I would not have been able to withstand the heat. I cannot allow fire to burn my eyes because I want to take a picture. I replied some comments when people were criticising me because of the picture.”
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Flavour – Levels
- Teni – Moslado (Pheelz Refix)
- Omah Lay – Understand (AMEME Remix)
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- Mayorkun – Back in Office