Early this morning, rumors spread that funny Nollywood actor, John Okafor, a.k.a Mr Ibu as been hit by stroke and is presently receiving treatment from an herbalist.
The 57 year old actor, according to a source in his family, was said to have been battling the deadly sickness after he returned from his journey to Owerri.
Even the Actors Guild of Nigeria, AGN President Emeka Rollas confirmed the rumor, saying, “I am aware that Mr Ibu is truly down with stroke, but he is fast recovering and need more of our prayers right now.”
But reacting, Mr Ibu shared a video to reveal that he is hale and hearty.
His words, ”People are saying that I have stroke, that I am down with stroke. Why? How can you announce somebody’s and you have many and you haven’t announced yours? I don’t have any stroke please.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]
- Diamond Platnumz – Simba [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]