He recently revealed that this is the case because he hates to hurt someone and doesn’t want to be hurt either.
According to him, single people should learn to take their time and not allow themselves to be pressured into marriage because such decisions can be tricky.
He added that the reality is that people do change after they’ve been pronounced husband and wife.
His words, “I am totally scared of being in a relationship/Marriage. Why? I hate to hurt anyone and I hate to be hurt. I wee cry.
“Marriage is tricky. The sweet and amazing person you know before marriage could turn out to be someone totally different after marriage. Don’t pressure yourself and don’t allow family or society pressure you.”
What do you think?
Mr Macaroni, whose real name is Debo Adedayo is a Nigerian actor, comedian, entrepreneur and social media influencer popularly known for his “ooin you’re doing well” phrase.
Mr Macaroni started his career as an actor but he recently came into limelight after starting a series of comedy skits. In most of his skits, he usually plays the role of a sugar daddy, looking for a side chick and its always full of adventures.
He was born in Lagos State, Nigeria into a family of 10. His father is a journalist, while his mother is an educationist. He describes his childhood as ‘simple’ and always states that he was inspired by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome of Christ Embassy. He gained admission to study Creative arts at Redeemer’s University, Osun State.
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Danny S – O O (Original Ole) [AuDio]
- Terry Apala – We No Want Sars [AuDio]
- Yung Alpha & Ice Prince – Because Of iPhone [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay