Mama peace made this statement during a meeting with wives of government functionaries, female Senators and Commissioners.
“I do not mind being shot as long as they return our girls to us safely, we are tired of the kidnapping,” she said.
According to her, First Ladies of other countries such as Cameroon, Chad, Niger and others have� being calling to ask her questions and offer assistance on the matter.
“They intimate me of their readiness to help. They also asked me questions that I could not answer and as women we are the last hope of this nation. We cannot fail our fellow women and the nation. If need be, we will call on the northern elders to help us so that our children and husbands will not die,” Dame Jonathan said.
She said a committee would be set up at a stakeholders meeting involving wives of all the relevant bodies tomorrow May 4th. She warned that failure of any relevant agency to honour their invitation to the meeting would force her and others to make the Chibok protest a reality.
“I cannot perpetuate hearsay and rumour; I must have facts to tell the international community. We will set up a committee to seek the truth as women. If any of those we call refuse to come, we will take the protest to Chibok” she said
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Rema – Dumebi [AuDio]