It appears Nigerian singer, Jaywon is not a fan of marriage and he only seeks a best friend.
Without giving it the name “Marriage,” Jaywon believes it is possible for members of the opposite sex to remain connected.
In a recent interview with Punch, the former Kennis Music artiste revealed that the conscious reminder to yourself that you are to remain with your partner forever allows for disagreements that can escalate.
His words, “One of the things I look for when it comes to having a relationship is happiness and being able to manage each other (me and my partner).
“I don’t think I need marriage; all I need is a best friend that we can just be together and understand each other for the rest of our lives, have kids and build an empire together.
“I feel that when the word marriage comes into the picture, that is when the problem starts. Everybody starts to feel like they have a right and all that.
“We can just be best friends and be together forever; it is more important than calling it marriage. If it is a partnership, then let it be so, if we can pray, make money and have children together. I don’t need any other thing.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Basketmouth – Pepper Soup ft Duncan Mighty & Ice Prince
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Rema – Dumebi [AuDio]