Joshua recently said that he does not want to be compared to Tyson because he achieved so much in a shorter time frame compared to him.
According to him, he is way ahead of where he should be in boxing and his career is presently working at such a quick pace.
He added that he doesn’t find Fury intimidating at all and he does not even see him as a threat in the sport.
His words, “But realistically, in boxing terms, I’m way ahead of where I should be. I’m working at such a quick pace. I shouldn’t even be in a position where I’m mentioned in Tyson Fury’s era.
“He’s five or six years ahead of me in terms of turning professional. In fact, when he was turning pro, I was just putting on my gloves for the first time.”
“Tyson needs educating. All of us athletes do.”
“We often didn’t go far in school, so a lot of our comments and actions aren’t great. But let’s talk about him as a boxer.
“I don’t find him intimidating and I haven’t seen him do anything in the ring where I think, ‘this guy is going to be a massive threat’.
“He’s talented and he’s awkward, and that’s often enough to get you quite far in life.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Rema – Beamer (Bad Boyz) [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Masterkraft & Phyno – Egbon
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]