Joshua recently said that he does not want to be compared to Tyson because he achieved so much in a shorter time frame compared to him.
According to him, he is way ahead of where he should be in boxing and his career is presently working at such a quick pace.
He added that he doesn’t find Fury intimidating at all and he does not even see him as a threat in the sport.
His words, “But realistically, in boxing terms, I’m way ahead of where I should be. I’m working at such a quick pace. I shouldn’t even be in a position where I’m mentioned in Tyson Fury’s era.
“He’s five or six years ahead of me in terms of turning professional. In fact, when he was turning pro, I was just putting on my gloves for the first time.”
“Tyson needs educating. All of us athletes do.”
“We often didn’t go far in school, so a lot of our comments and actions aren’t great. But let’s talk about him as a boxer.
“I don’t find him intimidating and I haven’t seen him do anything in the ring where I think, ‘this guy is going to be a massive threat’.
“He’s talented and he’s awkward, and that’s often enough to get you quite far in life.”
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- SkiiBii – Are You Vhere [AuDio]
- Jeff Akoh – Better Thing (Remix) ft Peruzzi
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One
- M.A.D, Iyanya & Praiz – Sade Adu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Barry Jhay – Japa [AuDio]