He recently had his say while speaking to the press, and fans have been reacting.
According to him, Obi and Rabiu Kwankwaso of the New Nigeria Peoples Party are cancers to the Peoples Democratic Party in the elections, so PDP should better be prepared for tough competition.
He added that even if he doesn’t believe Obi will garner the 25% of total votes required, he doesn’t believe his party can win the South-West nor the South-East.
His words, “I am a PDP member; I’m a leader in this party, but I’ve always said to you; you can’t survive storm if you hide the truth. Obi is a danger to watch out for. I don’t believe Obi will make 25% in two-thirds in 24 states. I don’t believe Obi will make 25%. I am not against Obi, I love him and he’s a very vibrant leader.”
“But let me now say, Obi is more of a chronic cancer to the PDP. There’s no denying. Let me give you my analysis. In the South-West here, people might not like to hear that, they might say Fayose is this; I don’t see how the PDP will win in the South-West. Anybody deceiving us can continue to deceive us. I don’t see how the PDP will win in the South-East. The South-South will be a combination of all interests.”
“Let me now come back to the key states of the North. Without deceiving ourselves, there’s so much work to be done in the North-Central. Both the PDP and the APC have picked no candidate either as president or vice president in the North-West, which is Kaduna and so forth, leaving the North-East.”
“So reconciling or negotiating with Obi will be a good thing. Finding a way to make peace with this Wike’s people too will be a good thing.”
- Dj Baddo – Best Of 2Face [MixTape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Dj Sly – Naija MixTape (Freestyle)
- Wizkid – Joy / No Woman No Cry (Bob Marley Cover)
- Tekno – Alleluya [AuDio + Viral ViDeo]
- Sauti SoL – Isabella [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- Shuun Bebe – Who U Help [AuDio]
- Flavour – Golibe (Acoustic Version) [AuDio]
- Awilo Longomba – Bundelele [AuDio]
- Pasuma – Oloun O Je ft Qdot [AuDio]
- D’banj – Finally [AuDio]