He recently revealed this while speaking to the press, and fans have been reacting.
According to him, he has never told a woman he is in love with her simply because he has never truly felt that way for anyone.
Do you agree?
Folarin Falana (born October 27, 1990), better known by his stage name Falz, is a Nigerian rapper, songwriter and actor.
He began his career while in secondary school after forming a group called “The School Boys” with his friend before his professional career as a music artist began in 2009. Falz became more well-known after his song “Marry Me” featuring vocals from Poe and Yemi Alade.
He currently owns an independent record label called Bahd Guys Records. He released his debut album Wazup Guy in 2014. His second album Stories That Touch was released in 2015. He released 27 as his third studio album in 2017. On January 15, 2019, he released his fourth studio album Moral Instruction.
Falz was born in the local government area of Mushin, Lagos, to renowned lawyers and human right activists Femi and Funmi Falana. He was called to the bar in 2012 after graduating from the Nigeria Law School in Abuja.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Fireboy DML – Compromise ft Rema
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- Bella Shmurda – New Born Fela
- T.I Blaze – My Life
- Afrobank Music & Tiwa Savage New Year Mix with DJ Promtwist
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- Carter Efe & Berri Tiga – Machala
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Mr Eazi – Personal Baby
- DJ 4kerty – Zazoo MixTape
- Shadow – Escobar