Yinka Ayefele has spoken up about how life has been without proper movement of his legs.
On whether he planned to be a musician before his accident, his words, “Not really. Before the accident, I had released an album, apart from the one I featured in as the leader of my church’s choir. The issue of releasing an album came about when I needed to raise money for my treatment.
Instead of going to radio stations to beg for money for further treatment, having been hospitalised for close to a year at the University College Hospital, Ibadan, some of my colleagues suggested that I should release an album since I have the talent. The idea was for the album to be launched and the money that would be raised was to be used for my treatment abroad. Although music had always been a part of me, I never considered taking it up as a fulltime job. I just loved been a broadcaster.
I never blamed God for the accident. What if I had died? What if I was paralysed from head to toe? The Bible tells us to be grateful in all circumstances. I will forever be grateful to Him. What if I had found myself in a situation where I couldn’t use my talent? Do you know how many people have died this year alone? Do you know how many healthy people that just slept and never woke up? I give thanks to God in all ramifications.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- Rema – Dumebi [AuDio]