Edo state governor, Godwin Obaseki has told Adams Oshiomhole to say sorry to party members in the state or remain suspended.
Last month, Edo State chapter of the APC suspended Adams for anti-party activities and “trying to disintegrate the party in the state.”
Speaking in a meeting on Friday, Obaseki disclosed that Oshiomhole was simply suspended because he was creating problems in his own house.
He added that he would only be allowed to come back in when he is remorseful and apologetic.
His words, “Can you imagine a national chairman that is creating problems in his own house? Because of that, we had to suspend him and he remains suspended,”
“We pray that God should have mercy on him because he has done something bad against God and the people of Edo state.
“He should find his way back into the party and apologize to all of us.”
- Cynthia Morgan – Popori [AuDio]
- T.R.I.P – I Gat It [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – Born For This Mixtape
- Dj Law – Shimbolobo ft Reflex [Mixtape]
- FDV – Ca Va Aller 2014 [Ashawo French Version] ft Flavour, Jessy Matador & Makassy [AuDio]
- Lil Jojo – Dem Say ft Jaywon [AuDio]
- D’Banj, Femi Kuti, Fally Ipupa, Omawumi, Diamond & more – Cocoa Na Chocolate [AuDio]