Popular singer, Ric Hassani has come out to talk about how his style of music restricts the kind of attention he is getting.
According to him, if he compares the turnout of his American shows to those that came out for Rema in New York recently, he pulled more crowd, but it is not getting the attention the Mavin artiste is getting right now.
He added that his genre of music has more work to do to reach that level.
See what he wrote,
Do you agree?
Ric Hassani (born Ikechukwu Eric Ahiauzu) is a Nigerian singer, songwriter and musician. Hassani was born on 6 January 1989, in Port Harcourt.
Hassani graduated from Covenant University in Nigeria. He attended the University of Surrey, where he earned a master’s degree in energy economics.
Hassani released his debut album The African Gentleman in 2016. He is said to have a dress style that is influenced by his self-acclaimed stance as a gentleman.
Hassani was nominated in three categories at the 2016 All Africa Music Awards: Best Artiste in African R&B and Soul, Video of the Year, and Most Promising Artiste. He also received two nominations at The Headies 2016, including Best Alternative Song for “Gentleman”.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Flex [ViDeo]
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]