At the recent Warri Mega Fiesta which was headlined by Harrysong, the Arabanko singer threw some subliminal jabs at the Limpopo master, alleging that he saved Kcee’s career when the latter split up with former teammate, Presh (of KCee and Presh).
“Kcee tell me say I nor supposed to record o. I remind am say ‘you forget, when KC and Presh broke, you just dey forget o, this lonely Warri boy o na him you meet to help you o’,” he sang on stage.
Still on his freestyle; “I fit no get mama. I fit no get papa. I fit no get brother. But I get talent o. A wicked talent o! You can take everything from me, you can never take my place. Favour is my name.”
This interesting update comes weeks after Kcee slammed Harrysong and former manager Soso Soberekon with a lawsuit, demanding for the enforcement of his ‘Fundamental rights’.
The drawn-out feud started in January after the Samankwe singer dumped Five Star Music and launched his own company.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- BOJ – Emotions
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]