Reacting recently, Lanre recently revealed that rumors saying otherwise are not true and the controversial picture rumor mongers jumped on featured his young brother’s wife.
According to him, he will never understand why some Nigerians are quick to jump to conclusions when they see innocent and harmless posts online.
He added that he and the Nollywood actress are not quarreling and they still communicate with each other from time to time.
His words, “I don’t know why some Nigerians are quick to jump to conclusions when they see innocent and harmless posts online. Mercy Aigbe knows the lady I celebrated very well.
“This is not the first time that people have speculated that I’ve married another woman based on social media posts.
It seems a lot of people are just obsessed with marriage for me. I’m a Yoruba man and if I want to marry another wife, I would do that.”
“Me and Mercy are not fighting. If I want to see her, I would call her and if she needs anything, she also calls me.
We have a good rapport. God has the final say over our relationship and He knows how it would turn out in the future. I take care of my children.
I can’t speak for other fathers but I carry out my responsibilities as a man. I still see Mercy as a part of me. It’s only a mentally unstable man that would leave a woman with children to go and fend for herself.”
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One
- M.A.D, Iyanya & Praiz – Sade Adu [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Barry Jhay – Japa [AuDio]
- DJ Consequence – Lungu Riddim ft Oxlade & Bella Shmurda
- Tekno – Designer [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Big N – 2020 Hitlist Mix
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]