Mavin singer and songwriter Reekado Banks opened up about his life at home, his fashion sense and more in an exclusive interview with NaijaVibe
How much do you charge to perform at shows?
I don’t know, it’s not my place to negotiate with any body but I charge quit reasonably. Yes, I’ve charged a million Naira before
Are your siblings threatened by your current fame and status?
Never that, everybody is doing well where they are supposed to be. It’s about knowing where you are going to in life, so no, they are not threatened. I still get my normal slaps when I misbehave, I’m the last born, fame or nah I get my slaps.
D’prince is the most fashionable Mavin, Korede Bello has a deal with Woodin, but with you, we haven’t really seen the fashion angle, what’s going on?
I’m just me. I’m just trying to be comfortable in anything I wear. Most of the time I’m dressed in black and white. I’m not necessarily here to make the impression that I dress better than someone else. Right now I’m just trying to make my music, I dont think my fashion is really necessary
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Joe El – Epo ft Zlatan & Davido
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema
- Davido – Risky ft Popcaan [AuDio]
- Ajebo Hustlers – Pronto ft Omah Lay [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Gbona [AuDio]