Speaking recently with The Punch, the Silence star revealed that she decided to start educating her daughter on sex related issues when she found out that she had started mensturating.
In her words, “When my daughter started her period, I began to teach her about sex education. I felt it was the right time. I let her know that as she has started her period, she is a lady now and if she has sex, she would get pregnant.”
Continuing, Ojo said, ‘I told her what sex meant in detail. You would be surprised how exposed these kids are now. They are more exposed than we were when we were younger- all thanks to the internet. Ironically, my daughter understands what sex is all about. I always advise parents to be their children’s friends.
‘When I was talking about sex to my daughter, she was laughing and felt awkward about it. We need to educate them and let them understand that if they engage in sex, they would get pregnant and would stay away from school. I let her know that I am not
‘I let her know the qualities to look out for in a man. I always tell her why she must not have sex now until she becomes an adult. When she becomes an adult, then we would continue from there. Sometimes we sit down and talk and I ask about her boyfriend but she tells me that she has none. She would tell me that she has a male friend but not lover,’ she reeled out.
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Foreign [MixTape]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- 4X4 ft Davido – Baby Dance [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay